is she from appalachia?
YouTube - Brilliant Woman Solves All of California's Problems
Lmao, listen to how dumb that woman is. I've never heard anything like that in my life, just listen to the whole clip.
is she from appalachia?
wow, I guess we still have slaves on the east coast???? veggie's come from trees? here I wasted my time planting something each year. I'm going for some mater trees and come corn trees that will come back each year.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
"We need the food, because it's food and stuff"
"You can freeze the fruits and vegtables and they'll last forever. You can broccoli or strawberrys in the freezer and they'll last forever!"
She has to be the dumbest person I've heard in my life, its just inbelivable. How'd she find her way to the meeting?
Maybe she could get some free **** cause her income is partly in a bonus, then she wouldn't have to pay taxes like normal folks. Wait, that is how the great state of Cali got in this shape- the rich have shelters, the poor don't pay anything, they can't except cigs. Arnie can't even speak decent English. Give them to Mexico till they get rid of the wetbacks.
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
This is some funny stuff. I have to stay this is the best post you have had in a while R 13
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Cali's Problems are the result Of Aronold being there 2 terms, working With Bush 2 terms, Jesus can't you see that. Virginia had 8 or 12 straight yearsof republican govenors and out state was in dire straits, but Mark Warner worked miracles, and Tim Kaine has been awesome too. The Answer to Cali's problem, vote democrat next time
Bookmarks